Ghost Confessions Stories, #1001

location:USA, 

One night I was sleeping in my room when I suddenly woke up. I had closets fitted white running along one wall (which was the adjoining wall with my sister's room). When I woke up, I saw a man walking slowly on my bed from my closets. (It was pitch black in my room as the street lamps gave off enough light for me to do when I sat at my desk when TV, etc.) I could see the darkness of man against the white of the closets (in camera).

He seems to drag the line to one side of your body, took a step forward , because it 's as if paralyzed side down . I was looking at that and think, if I looked hard enough , he will think he disappeared to remember ! To continue to grow slowly on my bed . He appeared to be very low height .

He came closer , the fear gavogeriau me and sat in my bed and camber . Hardened , I think . Su , kadvyras looked at me and then back to the line of the back and pulling his body , took a step back . This continued until his Cabinet . Finally , he is gone . He was so fast, I was in my room when the legs , I do not think my feet touched the ground !

My parents , but they both did not see anything unusual in the house , or in any way that would be weird . My sister, we moved  , and you have a sliding door between the kitchen and dining room will be open day and baigtaskitÄ… to restore the garden of his friend told me that before .

I wanted to be when he was still burning today , and James Dean posters, whether or not related to the web . I tried to explore the house , but found nothing .

0 comments:

Post a Comment